Training and Quality Control of Platelet Function Assays in Clinical Trials
As platelet function tests are quite specialized, most trial sites are not familiar with these assays. As a result, data quality may suffer in single or multi-centre trials.
Our extensive training and quality control services offer more reliable platelet function data. These services include:
- Study management, ensuring that client and site personnel understand the factors critical to the success of platelet aggregation studies.
- Expert training of site personnel and validation of operators before patient recruitment.
- Preparation of user-friendly site training manuals and daily checklists for assay operators.
- Expert, independent review of platelet function data to ensure the validity of results and to confirm uniform quality standards
- Specification of required corrective action when quality issues are identified
- Assay data management
- Identification of unexpected platelet responses due to drug interactions or during shoulder periods of drug concentration.
- Provision of ongoing expert technical support by the Java Senior Scientist to site personnel.
Call now to talk through your requirements in relation to Platelet Function Assays in clinical trials.