Java offers a suite of scientific services to assist in the drug development process, from pre-clinical through to post-marketing.
We develop custom pharmacodynamic assays to get more information from early phase clinical trials. In addition to our in-house expertise, we work with translational researchers and technologies in universities and clinical research centres to find the right technology to answer your scientific questions. Read some of our case studies to see how we have helped clients.
Our drug development services will help you to:
- reduce clinical trial timelines through Smarter Clinical Trials
- integrate results from Java’s pharmacodynamic assays with standard clinical research data, backed up by our quality, training and support
- implement Pharmacodynamic Assays in pre-clinical and clinical trials and interpret the resulting data
- access our particular expertise in assessing Platelet Function in Clinical Trials.
- discover Biomarkers in clinical trials
- measure readouts of Monocyte function in clinical studies
- use Proteomics to characterise your drug effects or patient responses.
- avail of Consultancy Services in drug development and clinical trial strategy.