Therapeutic Areas – Clinical Trial Experience
At Java Clinical Research we have worked in clinical research studies of all sizes – from single-centre, investigator-led studies, to international multicentre trials. Our experience spans clinical trials from phase I to phase III, as well as laboratory work on preclinical studies. We have also operated in a range of therapeutic areas, in Ireland, Europe and worldwide.
Therapeutic areas where we have experience include:
- Cardiovascular Disease . We have worked on many studies in hypertension, platelet function, and other common cardiovascular diseases
- Respiratory. Ireland has a high incidence of Cystic Fibrosis, and we have experience with studies in this, and other respiratory diseases such as COPD and asthma.
- Gastroenterology. Our experience includes studies in peptic ulcer, GERD, and Crohn’s disease.
- HIV. We have worked on HIV studies, including work with challenging populations such as intravenous drug users.
- Dermatology. Working with the UCD Charles Institute of Dermatology we have experience in trials of a range of skin conditions, including those with a high prevalence in Ireland.
- Endocrinology. We have worked on trials in common metabolic disorders, such as diabetes and dyslipidaemia.