Java Clinical Research couples local service with world renowned research expertise
Java Clinical Research is a Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) based in Dublin, Ireland and Oxford in the UK. As a specialist provider with over 16 years’ experience, Java offers flexibility, customisation and dedication to projects in Ireland, throughout Europe and worldwide.
Java is led by experienced research professionals providing consultancy on the drug development process. We also work with leading academics to bring cutting-edge techniques and analysis to clinical projects, whilst ensuring that clinical research standards are met.
- Complete project management
- Competent authority and ethical submissions
- Clinical monitoring and management of trial sites
- Turnkey package for trials in Ireland as a gateway to Europe
- Development of assays for customized samples clinical studies
- Technology deployment at study sites including training of site personnel
- Implementing and analyzing platelet function assays
- Interpretation of proteomic and genomic data